Servicing in Sydney, Campbelltown, Camden, Wollongong, Bowral, & Mittagong Surrounding Region's.
One of the best materials used for plantation shutters is basswood. When it comes to design and style, basswood offers a lot of flexibility and versatility. Basswood plantation shutters can be painted in any colour according to customer preference. Basswood is considered the high-quality plantation shutters for the home. Basswood shutters are made from a hardwood called “Tilia Americana”. This is a member of the Linden family of trees having strong trunks and a fine wood grain. Basswood plantation shutters are stunning due to the fine texture and smooth finish.
Key Features of Basswood Plantation Shutters:
- Basswood plantation shutters are not too heavy nor too light
- Resistant to heat and moisture and do not warp
- Due to the natural hardness of the wood, they are durable and strong
- Basswood plantation shutters provide a sleek and elegant appeal
- The blades of basswood plantation shutters come in various sizes
Some Essential Benefits of Basswood Plantation Shutters:
Selecting the best shutters for your home or commercial property can become an overwhelming task. Basswood plantation shutters are your obvious choice with their great design and longevity.
The following are some benefits of basswood plantation shutters: