Servicing in Sydney, Campbelltown, Camden, Wollongong, Bowral, & Mittagong Surrounding Region's.
Plantation shutters are a durable window covering made from PVC which stands for Poly Vinyl Chloride. They are popular due to their resistance to moisture and humidity, making them ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, laundries and warmer climates with higher humidity. Quality, operation, insulation properties are similar to timber shutters, however they are less costly.
Key Features of Plantation Shutters PVC:
The following are some key features of plantation shutters PVC:
- PVC does not crack or fade over time
- PVC plantation shutters are water-resistant
- They look modern, sleek and are aesthetically pleasing
- PVC plantation shutters are particularly suited for modern homes
- PVC shutters are resilient
- PVC shutters are constructed in such a way that they can trap sunlight and heat
Important Functions and Capabilities of PVC Plantation Shutters:
Poly Vinyl Chloride or PVC plantation shutters are fire and moisture resistant. They are very sturdy. Each blade is reinforced with an aluminum core, so they won’t crack or warp. They can be maintained and cleaned easily.
Here are some of the capabilities of PVC plantation shutters: